Sell Your Office Furniture
- We must have photos. If it is not possible to send photos, then we aren't able to help you.
- Please don't call regarding your furniture as we can't determine anything by a verbal description.
- As a general guide we reject about 60-70% of the furniture that is offered to us because it is not of a suitable size / colour or condition
- We only purchase in the Auckland area.
We are currently looking for-
- Used tawa straight desks (1500-1800w)
- Cupboards of all types
- Tidy plan drawers
- 1800 high office partitions
We are not interested in-
- Grey furniture
- Drop keyboard corner desks or any large / deep corner desks
- Anything brought from Warehouse Stationery
- Boardroom Tables - especially heavy veneer types
- Single desk or small home office sets as it is uneconomical to collect just a few items
- Any furniture that is situated in a building with difficult access.
- A pile of parts. We are not interested in furniture that has been pulled apart and stacked in a storage area.
Terms And Conditions On Offers To Buy Used Office Furniture -
- It is not possible to physically view all furniture offered to us so in most cases we will make offers based on photos and information sent to us.
- The final price my be revised if we find unexpected damage or items that are in poorer condition than indicated through conversations and photos.
- All offers include GST
- Any amount that is agreed to be paid with be direct credited to your company account on the following Thursday after collection.
Please send all offers to firstname.lastname@example.org